Monday, June 8, 2009

A Filmmaker's Reflection


What I learned about documentaries is that they actually show you a message or a story, before I used to think that a documentary was like to play some kind of movie and just make it all up, but now I have learned that a documentary is good for like learning different kinds of stuff that goes on in the world.

In my documentary group we are working on showing people the damage garbage does to the earth and how recycling can do a big change and also keep it safe and clean.

I hope I persuade people in a way that will make them change their mind and take action! because if we want to make a change we all have to become one and to action.

When people watch my documentary and my site I want them to feel the same knowledge I had after working so hard on the documentary.

I think any kid can inspire to change the world because no matter how old or big they are they have the right and power to make a change and inspire others.



0 comments: