Thursday, March 26, 2009

short story indroduction

Danny jolted awake and his breathe was really heavy as if he was running as fast as he can without stopping, He turned his head to the clock and it was 4:43 A.M from what he saw. He saw his younger sister Lisa awake and he found it surprising she was awake at that time, "What are you doing awake at this time Lisa !?"Danny said in a shocked voice.
" Well... I couldn't Sleep thinking about Jeffrey" Lisa said sadly.
"Why are you so into this guy... He's not even worth it" said Danny.
" That's what you think! I love Jeffry so much and i can't stop thinking about him... I-I still can't believe that he left me for Lisbeth.... what's she got that i don't ?" Lisa Said
" he just left you for Lisbeth cause it makes it more easier for him to put Lisbeth on his bed!!!, I'm telling you sis He's not worth it" Danny Declared
"So not true!!!! your just acting like this cause he killed your best friend and cause of that now you think he only wants to get girls on his bed!... but He's changed!" Shouted Lisa.

1 comments:

maria said...

well I think you need more emotion on your story and it will make the story more interesting if Lisa and Lisbeth where sister because that will be a problem and will make the story more intense.