Monday, January 26, 2009

readers response (November blues)


Title: November blues
Author: Sharon M. Draper

This book so far is about a girl that she use to like this boy (josh)... and her friend told her that they used to make a good couple together. but then November said " i only liked to hang out with him because he is funny."

What i can predict from what I've read to what is going to happen is that Josh is going to be sad, because from what I have read josh is a nice guy and you can tell he loves her.
Also that they might get back together. I think this because maybe she can change to a better person and go out with josh again and this time for what he really is... and if not then i think there will be a reason why.

If i were November at this point i would feel like sad that now josh doesn't wanna come back together, or i would also feel like if he don't feel the same way he used to when we used to go out.

I can make a a connection with this book to my dad because when he broke up with my mom after 3 months he wanted to get back together with my mom, but my mom refused. So now he's by his own trying to find a woman to love.

I disagree with Josh's decision because i don't think November really wanted to do what she did to cause the relationship's ending, Or if he did.

For now my favorite character is Diana because i love the way the author made her personality and the way she has her Accent. Also because Diana is very help-full throughout the story.

The title "
November Blues" fits to story because blues means sad, And November is sad in the story or also that the whole story has something sad about it in the middle of any chapter for example in the first one November is sad.

I recommend you read this book because is very intelligent and good, also that the author makes the book so interesting by adding all the drama . And also that the book gets reeded by many people.



0 comments: