Thursday, December 11, 2008

"To my parents"

Dear Mom and Dad,
One of the biggest accomplishments is making doing the Ning project. I'm also reading this book called "To kill a mocking bird" which is a great accomplishment for me because i learn new words and Defenitions of t every time i read with the class. My favorite unit so far is the ning project one because it is kinda like Myspace but just that you are a character from the book me and the class is reading. Some of the work I've made to this project is making my homepage on Ning also writing on other character wall .

Using Technology have been easier because we make more in here than just using a notebook or paper. Using technology help me improve in writing and reading because we have to type it like with an excellent grammar and if we do it wrong it marks it and then we are suppose to fix what is wrong and make it right.

My goal for this school year is to try my best at everything and do all my home work to do good on the test also to improve in everything i don't know.

Reading and writing are important to my future because i am going to use it in my everyday life and if someone wants to get smart or to have fame you have to know how to read or write.

0 comments: