Monday, November 17, 2008

Character Unit Intro

Do people ever really Change?
I think that people can change , because I've seen people in movies and in real life that just come out of jail and you can see that they've changed. For example in the book called "Tears of a tiger" a friend's death changed the other friends life and how they acted. I can connect this topic to my uncle because he was a really bad man, not to me or my family just like he did not care about no one's feelings or life except his wife , if he had something good to say he turns it right into a bad thing , he also like to start fights , so i can connect it because his wife died years ago and he changed every part of him , he changed the way he Spoked , he loved every one like he never did . So i guess people can change.

0 comments: